Posted on 10.04.17
Why make fish feed pellets from chicken manure?The chicken manure contains sprinking chicken feed,dander, feather, a slight of broken eggs and undigested feed as well as unabsorbed nutriments. According to the research, crude protein accounts for 30~33% in the dry chicken manure, more than half of which is uric acid, so the chicken manture is the good feed for fish and the ideal material for making fish feed pellets.
1. Mix the chicken manure (accounts for about 50%) with proportional corn flour, bean cake, rape seed cake and wheat bran.
2. Add a certain amount of leavening agent to the mixture (the leavening agent can be diluted with water in advance to be mixed easily and evenly with materials.)
3. Adjust the moisture content to be about 60 %( a simple judging method: grasp the material firmly, and then it can clump; let it go and it can break up.)
4. Put the material into plastic bag or pond which can be sealed. You can get better result to pour human and animal excreta on the fungus chaff.
5. Cover the mixture with plastic film to make it ferment for 3-7days (a little longer in winter)
6. When the chicken manure become yellow green and send out not stink but tartness like wine (the longer the fermentation, the stronger the winey smell), the fermentation is finished.
7. Put the fermented chicken manure into the fish feed extruder, then you can get nutrient-rich and uniform fish feed pellets.
Visit How to process chicken manure into fish feed pellets for more information.
Visit our website for more info about How to process chicken manure into fish feed pellets: http://www.fishfeedmachine.com/news/Chicken-manure-feed-pellets.html